Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Latitudes.org"- helping us in alternative therapies!

As a mother, I know that parents have to face a lot of physical or neuro challenges regarding their children. Usually we choose the regular way of treatment for any kind of sickness, but every parent is now aware of the side effects of the available medications. Personally I prefer alternative therapies for any kind of physical or neuro disorders.

The Association for Comprehensive NeuroTherapy (ACN) is a non profit organization. So resources and links are mostly free except some publications. But the articles and posts at the site, and blog are very informative.

The Association for Comprehensive NeuroTherapy (ACN) is dedicated to exploring advanced and alternative non-toxic treatments for: anxiety, autism, attention deficit/ hyperactivity disorder, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, tics and Tourette syndrome, and learning disabilities.

The site Latitude.org is from the ACN helping you in learning to have a healthier brain and nerous system- naturally by reducing or avoiding the need for prescription medications.

Few links to the articles suggested from the site:
* Anxiety and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
* ADD & ADHD
* 10 tips from ACN for families dealing with ADHD

Download: Behavior modification charts for home and school

* You may sign up for their e-newsletter: sign up page
* Link to the forum
* Link to the blog: blog
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

2 comments:

  1. A well-written post. Agree with you. I didn't know that attention deficit disorder can be cured untill i came across www.attention-deficit-disorder.net. It took me quite some time, but I've finally overcomed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year, as a teacher I have to face many problems related to children with "Attention Deficit Disorder" and it is not associated with kids, even adults spend their whole life having the symptoms of this "disorder"

    Now at this mature age, I can realize that I was also a sufferer of this disorder, but as I always tried to make myself better, organize myself and keep trying it, the negative effects were minimized and now I can say proudly that I could tackle it successfully.
    - Regular meditation helped me a lot in this connection.
    - Link to your creator(God) and peace of mind can help you overcome these kind of ailments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...